|IFCA International ministry in the USA is carried forth by our 32 Regionals which represent regions of the country where churches and pastors are organized for IFCA ministry. For 360 days out of every year, the focal point of IFCA International's ministry is found in the IFCA Regionals across the country. Five days of the year we spend together in our annual conventions.
Ministry that builds, strengthens, edifies, and equips... which provides fellowship, counsel, cooperation and encouragement for the individuals and churches of the Regional... that's what we want to see accomplished in each of our Regionals.
In cooperation with the staff at the IFCA International Home Office, Regional Presidents serve as part of the National Ministry Team in order to:
We ask that everyone on the Regional leadership team commits to fulfilling the above objectives with excellence. But we also need every member of the Regional to help us fulfill those objectives as well.
- Connect congregations with one another to share ministry ideas and strategies.
- Support pastors in their ministries and personal spiritual growth.
- Provide congregations with tools for church health.
- Provide a strategy for church planting within the Regional.
- Intervene in church conflict situations to bring godly resolution.
- Help congregations find pastors.
- Ensure high pastoral standards through licensing and ordination councils.
- Give leadership to support ministries such as Christian camps.
- Encourage discipleship for teens through Regional & National youth activities.
- Provide mentoring and encouragement for pastors and church leaders.